Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Disciples making disciples in a day

I’m so blessed by God by your stories and emails, thank you.

Yesterday’s highlights:
In the morning I gave out 250 simple gospels and fruit snacks downtown from 7:05 to 8:00 am
I picked up my friend and we went to Hope Academy, where guys that used to pass out “the smoke” of deception are now passing out “the fire” of God. We recruited one guy to join us for passing out waters in the evening at Lake Calhoun.
Me and my friend passed out 700 simple gospels in 1 hour 15 minutes outside of Target Downtown from 11:15 am to 12:30 pm. Everyone appreciated us, one commented “I like this, a lot!”. We only had about 12 people drop the card or throw it away in the garbage next to us.
At 5:45 pm we picked up our new disciple a Hope Academy as a direct answer to prayer he brought 2 guys with him! At Lake Calhoun we were asked to leave the pavilion so we went to Thomas Beach. The guys passed out 3 cases of water in 30 minutes, that’s 210 people impacted with a simple message from God! I gave them another 4 cases and went to Lake Harriet with my Dad and Mentee. At Harriet we passed out 3 boxes of fruit snacks and 1 case of water. Folks really appreciated it!
I’ll be posting pictures and good news on twitter.com\epgrace in near real time (as our brothers atgrace.com will monitor and censor as they are led by the Spirit).
The BEST PART OF YESTERDAY: I received a call from one of the guys at 9:00pm (who came out with us last minute). “Hey Ben, is it alright if tomorrow we bring 5 more with us?” That is disciples, making disciples, making disciples, making disciples in 2 days! Bless the Lord oh my soul, oh my soul – worship His Holy Name! Sing like never before, oh my soul – I’ll worship Your Holy Name!
For supplies call, text or email me. We still have 18,000 tweets to give out. Remember it only takes 15 minutes to change the world! http://epgrace.blogspot.com/2014/07/blog-post.html
Go where ever God is leading you. Where ever people are, you can impact the world in 15 minutes time, for eternity.
Filled with immeasurable joy, love, light, hope & peace (with a hint of excitement!)
Ybic,
Ben Lorence, benlorence@gmail.com, 612-382-8449

No comments:

Post a Comment